Getting Started With Edublogs

This is a really great series of handouts & presentations to get you started with blogging, especially cool is the Using Edublogs video.  Click on the first sentence here to open the link.

4 Responses to “Getting Started With Edublogs”

1. I’m usually able to figure out how to use technology with some instruction and hands-on experience, but the concept of webpages and edublogs is more intimidating to me. This video gave some easy pointers on how to get started. I saved the handouts to my computer for later references. I would still like to sit down with one of our faculty members that is more comfortable using edublogs and get help setting up my edublogs.

2. Susan, I will be glad to sit down with you to help you get your blog started and answer any questions you might have about these great new tools. Let me know when you would like to get to work and we’ll set it up.
    Scarlett

3. Scarlett,
    I send you an email to your school email address about meeting on July 19, 20 or 26. Let me know if you can meet one of those days about 8:30 or 9:00. Email me at school email address or call 345-3920.
    Susan

4. Susan,
    I’m sorry but I’ve been so busy that I haven’t checked to see your post. I’m out of town until Friday the 27th. Let me know if Friday or one day next week works for you.
    Scarlett